|Hiram M. Angueira-Quirós
|Puerto Rico, San Juan County, San Juan
|10 years of experience|Family Law, Divorce, Estate Planning …|Puerto Rico
As a family law attorney, Hiram has extensive experience in a wide range of areas, including divorce, child support, custody, probate, change of name, trusts, wills, guardianship, and community property division. His in-depth knowledge of these areas of law allows him to provide his clients with comprehensive and effective legal advice and representation.
Prior to practicing law, Hiram gained valuable experience in marketing and advertising with multi-national companies and in real estate brokerage and management. He also completed internships with the Honorable Judge Torruella of the United States First Circuit of Appeals, the Honorable Judge Besosa of the Unites States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, and McConnell Valdés, the largest law firm in Puerto Rico. With this breadth of experience, Hiram is well-positioned to provide his clients with the highest quality legal representation.
With extensive experience in a wide range of practice areas, Hiram M. Angueira-Quirós is a versatile attorney who can handle any legal issue that comes his way. His areas of expertise include:
- Family Law: Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Fathers Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Divorce: Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning: Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate: Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Military Law: Veterans Benefits
- Domestic Violence: Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Real Estate Law: Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
In addition to his impressive range of practice areas, Hiram M. Angueira-Quirós is also licensed to practice law in Puerto Rico and the US District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. He accepts credit cards as a form of payment and offers contingent fees depending on the nature of the case, specifically liquidation of marital assets and torts. Hiram is fluent in both English and Spanish, making him an excellent choice for clients who prefer to communicate in either language.
Mr. Angueira-Quirós has also worked as a Student Intern for the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico, where he conducted research and drafted orders and opinions discussing various civil issues, including Title VII, ERISA, and federal jurisdiction. He has also served as a Summer Intern for the United States Courts of Appeals for the First Circuit, where he prepared bench memoranda used in preparation for oral arguments, assisted in the drafting of opinions, and performed comprehensive edits of final drafts of opinions. Additionally, he worked as a Summer Intern for McConnel Valdés, LLC, where he researched and drafted memoranda for various matters in the labor and employment, litigation, and corporate divisions.
Mr. Angueira-Quirós is a member of the Federal Bar – Puerto Rico, where he holds № 302,211, and the Puerto Rico Bar, where he holds № 19,148. He has received numerous awards and recognitions for his outstanding contributions to the legal profession, including the [insert name of award or recognition].
In addition to his scholarly work, Hiram is a sought-after speaker in legal circles. He has participated in various speaking engagements, where he has shared his expertise on family and business law. His presentations are known for their practical insights and engaging delivery, which have helped lawyers and other legal professionals stay up to date on the latest developments in these fields.