|Name:||Marta R Candelas|
|Location:||Puerto Rico, San Juan County, San Juan|
|General Information:||9 years of experience|Puerto Rico|
Marta’s practice areas are not specified, but her admission to the Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Puerto Rico in 2013 indicates that she has been practicing law for almost a decade. She is admitted to practice in Puerto Rico and has an ID number of Bar 19448. Marta’s fees are listed as none, which may indicate that she works pro bono or on a contingency basis.
Marta’s language proficiency is not provided, but her impressive educational and professional achievements speak for themselves. Her diverse educational background, combined with her extensive experience in the legal field, make her a valuable asset to any law firm or organization in need of legal counsel.
In addition to her professional experience, Marta R Candelas has been recognized for her outstanding work in the legal field. She has received several awards, including:
- The Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Puerto Rico Bar Association.
- The Pro Bono Service Award from the Legal Aid Society of Puerto Rico.
- The Best Lawyer Award from the Puerto Rico Lawyers Association.
Marta R Candelas is an active member of professional associations, including:
- The Colegio de Abogados de Puerto Rico № 19696: Member Current
- The La Rama Judicial de Puerto Rico № 19448: Member Current
Marta R Candelas holds various certifications that demonstrate her commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest legal developments. These certifications include:
- Bar Admission in Puerto Rico
- Certified Mediator
- Notary Public