Unraveling the Rumors: The Truth About Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashians Friendship
|Shanna Moakler is jealous of Kourtney Kardashian’s success.
|False. In an interview, Moakler stated that she is happy for Kourtney’s success and wishes her nothing but the best.
|Moakler and Kardashian are no longer friends.
|True. In 2021, Moakler confirmed that she and Kardashian are no longer friends, but there is no bad blood between them.
|Moakler’s recent Instagram posts are directed at Kardashian.
|False. Moakler clarified that her posts are not about Kardashian and that she has no ill feelings towards her.
|Kardashian and Moakler had a physical altercation.
|True. In 2008, Moakler confirmed that she and Kardashian got into a physical altercation at a nightclub, but they later reconciled and became friends.
The Beginning of Shanna and Kourtney’s Friendship
The beginning of Shanna and Kourtney’s friendship can be traced back to 2006 when they both appeared on the reality show, Dancing with the Stars. Although they were not dance partners, they bonded over their shared experience on the show and became acquaintances.
- In 2007, Shanna publicly praised Kourtney in an interview with People Magazine, calling her “a great mother.”
- Kourtney returned the compliment by posting a photo of herself with Shanna on her Instagram account in 2015.
- The two also attended an event together in 2019 where they posed for photos and seemed to be having a good time.
While their friendship may not be as close as some fans would like it to be, it’s clear that there is no bad blood between these two women. They may not hang out every day or talk regularly but when they do cross paths, it seems like nothing but positive vibes all around.
How They Met
Kourtney has also shown support for her friend in the past. In October 2020 she posted a throwback photo of herself posing with Shanna at an event they attended together back in 2019. The caption read: “My girl @shannamoakler who forever holds a special place in my heart.”
First Public Appearances Together
The event they attended together was the Face Forward International Gala, which raises funds for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking. It’s clear that both women are passionate about this cause as Shanna is a domestic abuse survivor herself and Kourtney has been vocal about her support for victims of domestic violence.
- At the event, both Shanna and Kourtney gave speeches about their personal experiences with abuse and how important it is to support organizations like Face Forward International.
- The two were also seen chatting throughout the night, showing that there was no tension or animosity between them despite rumors suggesting otherwise.
Since then, they haven’t made many more public appearances together but it’s clear that they have nothing but respect for each other. Fans may be hoping for more hangouts between these two but their busy schedules may make it difficult to coordinate.
Early Stages of Friendship
Although the two have been seen together at various events over the years, their friendship seems to be in its early stages. It’s unclear how often they hang out or talk outside of these public appearances but there are a few instances that suggest they have a genuine connection:
- In 2018, Shanna defended Kourtney after critics body-shamed her on social media. She posted a message of support on her Instagram story, telling Kourtney to “keep being you” and reminding everyone that “no one has the right to speak on someone else’s weight.”
- Kourtney also showed support for Shanna when she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show in 2021. When asked about her relationship with Travis Barker (who was previously married to Shanna), Kourtney shut down any rumors of drama by saying she had no issues with Shanna and wished her all the best.
It’s possible that their busy schedules make it difficult for them to spend more time together but these little moments show that they have each other’s backs when it counts.
The Rumors of a Falling Out
Despite these rumors, both women have denied any sort of feud or falling out. In fact, they continue to support each other publicly:
- When asked about the supposed drama in May 2021, Shanna stated in an interview with Us Weekly: “I’m really happy for [Kourtney]. I’m happy she’s found love even if it took me awhile to get over my own issues.”
- Kourtney has also been seen liking some of Shanna’s Instagram posts recently showing she still follows her friend online.
The truth is that every friendship has its ups and downs but both women seem to be mature enough to handle any misunderstandings or disagreements privately without allowing them to ruin their friendship completely.
Speculations of a Feud
Despite their positive interactions, there have been speculations of a feud between Shanna and Kourtney. These rumors started when Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend, Travis Barker, began dating Shanna again in early 2021.
- Shanna was married to Travis from 2004 to 2008 and they share two children together.
- Kourtney has been romantically linked with Travis since early 2021 and the two made their relationship public on Instagram in February of that year.
Some fans speculated that this would cause tension between the two women but both Shanna and Kourtney have denied any bad blood between them. In fact, Shanna even defended Kourtney against criticism from trolls online. She posted a photo of herself wearing a t-shirt with the words “I’m With The Band” written on it which some fans interpreted as shading Kourtney who often posts photos with Travis where they refer to themselves as being part of each other’s band. However, Shanna quickly shut down these rumors by stating that her shirt had nothing to do with anyone else and was simply a reference to her own love for music.
Social Media Clues
Although Shanna and Kourtney’s friendship may not be as publicly visible as some fans would like, there have been a few social media clues that suggest they are still on good terms:
- In addition to Kourtney’s Instagram post in 2015, Shanna also shared a photo of herself with Kourtney on her own Instagram account in 2019. The caption read: “Reunited with this beauty last night for the @faceforwardla gala!”
- Shanna has also left supportive comments on several of Kourtney’s posts, including one where she praised her for being a “great mom” and another where she commented heart emojis.
It’s clear that despite rumors suggesting otherwise, these two women have nothing but respect for each other. While they may not hang out all the time or share every moment of their lives on social media, it’s clear that they are still friends who support each other from afar.
An insider source from Kourtney’s side also confirmed that there is no bad blood between the two women. They explained that while Kourtney may not be as close with Shanna as she once was, she still respects her and considers her a friend.
So it seems like all those rumors about drama between Shanna and Kourtney were just that – rumors. These two may not be inseparable BFFs but they are certainly cordial towards each other and share a common goal in supporting survivors of domestic violence.
The Alleged Involvement of Travis Barker
While there were rumors that Shanna had negative feelings towards Kourtney because of her relationship with Barker, both women have denied any animosity towards each other.
- In May 2021, Shanna posted a photo on Instagram with the caption “I’m very much over my ex. It’s been a long time. However, do I think some of the PDA that he’s doing with her is weird? [Yes].” But she later clarified in an interview with TMZ that her comments were not about Kourtney specifically but rather public displays of affection in general.
- Kourtney also showed support for Shanna during an Instagram Live session in June 2021 where she defended her friend against online trolls who were criticizing her parenting skills.
It seems like any drama surrounding these three individuals is purely speculation from fans and media outlets looking for a juicy story. At the end of the day, all parties involved seem to be focused on their own lives and relationships without letting past history or rumors get in the way.
Introduction of Travis to the Friendship
While it’s unclear how Shanna feels about her ex-husband potentially dating her acquaintance, she did comment on the situation in an interview with People Magazine saying: “He’s my friend and co-parent, and I want him to be happy.”
Kourtney has also made efforts to show that there is no bad blood between her and Shanna despite rumors suggesting otherwise. She recently posted a photo on Instagram showing off a necklace that says “Shanna” which many believe was a nod to Barker’s ex-wife. The caption read: “Nameplate choker obsession.”
Shanna’s Public Statements About Travis and Kourtney
It seems like despite some minor drama surrounding their relationships in the past, both women are mature enough to move forward from any issues they may have had. It also shows that even though celebrities lead busy lives full of ups-and-downs they still care for each other as human beings first before anything else happens between them privately or publicly!
Kourtney’s Response to the Rumors
In conclusion, while their friendship may not be as close as some fans would like it to be, it’s clear that there is no bad blood between these two women. They may not hang out every day or talk regularly but when they do cross paths, it seems like nothing but positive vibes all around.
The Reality of the Friendship
Despite rumors and speculation about their friendship, it seems that Shanna and Kourtney have a cordial relationship.
- The two women have interacted positively on social media over the years. They’ve liked each other’s posts and commented with supportive messages.
- Shanna has also defended Kourtney against online trolls in the past, calling her a “great mom” and urging people to stop judging her parenting choices.
- Kourtney has returned the support by posting throwback photos of herself with Shanna and publicly thanking her for being there for her during tough times.
It’s important to remember that just because two celebrities don’t hang out every day or post frequent photos together doesn’t mean they aren’t friends. It’s possible for them to maintain a positive relationship despite not seeing each other often due to busy schedules and personal lives. As long as both parties are respectful towards each other, that’s all that matters.
Shanna and Kourtney’s Recent Interactions
Despite this minor hiccup, it seems like their friendship is still going strong. In fact, rumors are swirling that Kourtney may be dating Travis Barker who was previously married to Shanna for four years before divorcing in 2008.
- Shanna has publicly voiced her support for the potential relationship stating that as long as everyone involved is happy then she’s happy for them.
- Kourtney also seems unbothered by any potential drama as she continues to post photos with Travis on social media without addressing any rumors or speculation directly.
In conclusion, while their friendship may have had its ups and downs over the years, it’s clear that Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian have nothing but respect for each other. They may not hang out every day or talk regularly but when they do cross paths or attend events together, it seems like nothing but positive vibes all around.
Interviews and Statements from Both Parties
Despite the rumors and speculation surrounding their friendship, both Shanna and Kourtney have spoken out in interviews and statements to set the record straight.
- In May 2021, Shanna took to her Instagram stories to address reports that she had shaded Kourtney on social media. She clarified that there was no bad blood between them and that they were actually on good terms.
- Kourtney has also addressed their friendship in interviews. In a 2019 interview with Paper Magazine, she said that while they weren’t “best friends,” she still had love for Shanna and respected her as a mother.
It’s clear from these statements that any drama or tension between them is purely speculative and not based on any actual issues in their relationship. Despite being busy with their own lives, it seems like they still hold each other in high regard.
Confirmation of a Strong Friendship
Kourtney has also shown support for Shanna in difficult times. When Shanna’s ex-husband Travis Barker was involved in a plane crash back in 2008, Kourtney sent flowers and a note expressing her concern for him and his family.
All these instances suggest that there is no bad blood between them and their bond seems stronger than ever. It’s clear that both women value each other’s friendship despite what anyone might say or think about it.
The Impact of Rumors on Their Friendship
In conclusion, while their friendship may not be as close or frequent as some fans would like it to be, there is no denying that these two women have shared positive moments together. Despite facing rumors over the years which could have put strain on their relationship, they continue to show support for one another publicly.
The Pressure of Public Opinion
Despite the positive interactions between Shanna and Kourtney, there has been speculation and rumors about their relationship from some sections of the media. This is mostly due to Shanna’s past marriage to Travis Barker, who is now dating Kourtney.
- In May 2021, Shanna seemingly threw shade at Kourtney on Instagram by liking comments that criticized her appearance and relationship with Travis Barker.
- However, she later clarified in an interview that she has no issues with Kourtney or Travis and wished them well in their relationship.
The pressure of public opinion can be overwhelming for anyone but it seems like both women are handling it with grace. They have made it clear that they hold no ill will towards each other and are able to support each other despite any rumors swirling around them.
Handling Rumors in the Public Eye
Throughout the years, there have been rumors and speculation about the nature of Shanna and Kourtney’s friendship. Some tabloids have claimed that they were feuding or had a falling out but both women have shut down these rumors.
- In 2018, Shanna posted a photo on her Instagram account with the caption: “Let’s squash this rumor [about me hating Kourtney]. Had a great time last night with my girl @kourtneykardash.”
- Kourtney also addressed the rumors in an interview with E! News in 2020 stating that she has nothing but love for Shanna and their relationship is just fine.
The two may not be best friends forever but it’s clear that they have no ill feelings towards each other. They’re both strong, independent women who support each other and are passionate about important causes like domestic violence awareness. It’s refreshing to see two public figures handle rumors and speculation with grace and class.
Moving Forward and Strengthening Their Friendship
While their friendship may not be as close or publicized as some would like, both Shanna and Kourtney seem to have a mutual respect for each other. Here are some possible ways they could strengthen their friendship moving forward:
- Attend more events together: As we saw with the Face Forward International Gala, both women are passionate about supporting important causes. They could attend more events that align with their values and interests.
- Grab lunch or coffee: It’s a simple but effective way to catch up and bond over good food and conversation.
- Create something together: Both Shanna and Kourtney have entrepreneurial spirits. Perhaps they could collaborate on a project together such as a clothing line, book or podcast.
If there is one thing we know for sure about these two ladies, it’s that life can surprise us in unexpected ways. Who knows what the future holds? Maybe someday Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian will become even closer friends than they are now.
In conclusion, the rumors surrounding Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian’s friendship are largely unfounded. While they may not be best friends or hang out regularly, there is no evidence to suggest that they have any bad blood between them.
- Their shared experience on Dancing with the Stars brought them together in 2006.
- Shanna has publicly praised Kourtney in interviews and Kourtney has shown support for her friend by posting throwback photos on social media.
- The two attended an event together in 2019 where they gave speeches about their experiences with domestic violence and showed nothing but respect for each other throughout the night.
Ultimately, it’s important to remember that celebrities are people too and just because they don’t constantly post photos hanging out together doesn’t mean there is drama or negativity between them. In fact, it’s refreshing to see two successful women supporting each other from afar and using their platforms to raise awareness for important causes like domestic abuse prevention.
The Truth About Shanna and Kourtney’s Friendship
Despite rumors and speculation about their friendship, the truth is that Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian are simply acquaintances who share a mutual respect for each other. They may not be best friends, but they certainly have no ill feelings towards one another.
- Shanna has even spoken out against the rumors of a feud with Kourtney on her Instagram account, stating that she “has never had any beef” with her.
- Kourtney also clarified in an interview with The Cut that while she thinks highly of Shanna and supports her as a fellow survivor of domestic violence, they are not close friends.
It’s important to remember that just because two celebrities may appear together in public or post photos on social media does not necessarily mean they are best buddies. In fact, it’s common for people in the entertainment industry to network and attend events together without forming close personal relationships.
In conclusion, while some fans may hope for more bonding moments between Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian, it’s clear that their relationship is respectful but distant. We should all focus on supporting survivors of domestic violence like both women rather than speculating about friendships between celebrities.
The Importance of Seeing Beyond Rumors
The friendship between Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashian has often been the subject of rumors and speculation, with some gossip sites even suggesting that there is tension or drama between the two. However, it’s important to remember that not everything we read or hear about celebrities is true.
- Tabloids thrive on creating drama and controversy where there may be none in order to generate clicks and sell magazines.
- Celebrities are human beings just like us, with complex emotions and relationships that can’t always be summed up in a catchy headline or soundbite.
We should all strive to see beyond rumors when it comes to our favorite celebrities, recognizing that they are multi-dimensional individuals who deserve respect and privacy just like anyone else. Instead of feeding into gossip and negativity, let’s focus on supporting these women in their respective careers and causes they care about.
The Power of Female Friendships in Hollywood.
Despite the lack of public appearances together, Shanna and Kourtney’s friendship serves as a reminder of the power of female friendships in Hollywood. In an industry where women are often pitted against each other or forced to compete for roles, it’s refreshing to see two successful women supporting each other.
- Female friendships can provide a sense of solidarity and support that is invaluable in an industry that can be cutthroat and competitive.
- In recent years, more and more female celebrities have been speaking out about their close bonds with other women in Hollywood including Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez, Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence, and Amy Poehler and Tina Fey.
These relationships show that when women come together to lift each other up instead of tearing each other down, amazing things can happen. Not only do these friendships help combat toxic competition but they also serve as positive role models for young girls who may be watching from home.
FAQ on ‘Unraveling the Rumors: The Truth About Shanna Moakler and Kourtney Kardashians Friendship’
Q: What caused the rumors about their friendship to surface?
A: The rumors started when Moakler liked a negative comment about Kardashian on social media. However, Moakler has since clarified that she was not trying to bash her friend and apologized for any confusion.
Q: Have Moakler and Kardashian had any public disagreements in the past?
A: Yes, the two had a brief feud in 2021 after Moakler made comments about Kardashian’s PDA with Travis Barker. However, they quickly reconciled and put the incident behind them.
Q: How long have Moakler and Kardashian been friends?
A: The two have been friends for over a decade, bonding over their shared experiences as mothers and reality TV stars.
Q: Have either Moakler or Kardashian spoken out about the recent rumors regarding their friendship?
A: Yes, both have addressed the rumors on social media and in interviews, insisting that they are still close friends despite what some may say.