|Location:||Puerto Rico, San Juan County, San Juan|
|General Information:||11 years of experience | Criminal Law, Divorce, Gov & Administrative Law … | Puerto Rico|
In addition to his extensive experience in a wide range of practice areas, Giovanni Morell-Iagrossi is licensed to practice law in Puerto Rico, Colegio de Abogados y Abogadas de Puerto Rico ID Number: 18430Since 2011. His legal services are offered free of charge, making him an excellent choice for clients who cannot afford high legal fees. He is fluent in both English and Spanish, which allows him to effectively communicate with clients from diverse backgrounds.
If you are looking for a highly experienced and skilled lawyer who can handle your legal matters with the utmost professionalism, Giovanni Morell-Iagrossi is the right choice for you. With his extensive experience in a wide range of practice areas, he can offer you the legal support you need to achieve your desired outcomes. Contact him today to schedule a consultation and discuss your legal needs.
In addition to his professional experience, Giovanni Morell-Iagrossi has received recognition for his outstanding work in the legal field. He has received several awards, including:
- The Outstanding Young Lawyer Award from the Puerto Rico Bar Association.
- The Pro Bono Award from the Legal Aid Society of Puerto Rico.
- The Trial Lawyer of the Year Award from the Puerto Rico Trial Lawyers Association.
Giovanni Morell-Iagrossi is also an active member of the legal community. He is a member of the La Rama Judicial de Puerto Rico № 18430 and participates in various legal associations and organizations. His professional associations include:
- La Rama Judicial de Puerto Rico № 18430: Member (Current)
- The Puerto Rico Bar Association
- The Puerto Rico Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Bar Association
Finally, Giovanni Morell-Iagrossi holds various certifications that demonstrate his expertise in the legal field. These certifications include:
- Certified Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified Criminal Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Certified Mediator by the Puerto Rico Supreme Court